Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The "C" Word

Just when you think that life can't get any tougher... it does.....

What I don't understand is why bad things happen to people when they are already in a bad spot.  I mean, can't people just get a break anymore?  

Your job sucks, people in your life disappoint you, and then BANG! you get the news that someone you love deeply has cancer.

Never in a million years would you think it possible that someone so close to you would get this awful disease.  A disease I would never wish upon anyone, not even my worst enemy (and yes, I mean you Satan).  

And I know that God never gives us more than we can handle, but sometimes it sure feels like it.  I know that he is not the one who makes us sick or anything.  But I wish that he would allow people to come up with an instant cure, something that doesn't take forever, and something that can promise that the disease will never come back.  

I know that this is the devil working, trying to get us to break.  But we are strong, and we do have God on our side.  Through him ALL things are possible!!  And no matter what anyone says, we WILL beat this.  We will beat this together, and we will be strong.  Even though it will be tough, we need to stay strong to support our loved one through this time of suffering.  

For those of you who follow me, even if you are not believers, please say a prayer.  God does answer prayer, and there is power in the number of prayers we send to him.  I am asking for your prayers, so that my loved one will come through this strong and courageous!  And, if any of you has gone through what I am going through, please let me know!  I don't really know what to expect or what it is going to be like, so anything if helpful!

I will keep you all updated on how we are doing, and how things are going.
Thanks for your support!!
I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment