Thursday, May 31, 2012

Night Shifts

So, for the past 2 weeks I have been working night shifts at the hotel that I work at.  This has not been my most fun experience.  I start one day and I finish the next day.  I sleep until 5pm and I have no idea what day it is in the end....I do not know how people do this shift for long periods of time.  I just feel disoriented, and like I am a hermit, as I don't really do anything with friends any more.  The shifts go fast until about 2-3am. From then on, I am trying to find things to do to keep myself awake.  I have finished 4 500pg books already.  What more can a girl really do??  I am happy to say that tonight is my last night shift, and hopefully I will not have to do it ever again.  If you have any ideas on how to get my sleep pattern back in routine, it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Night/Morning all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment