Monday, October 26, 2009

2 More Days

Wow!! In less than 48hrs I will be in sunny warm Palm Springs! I am just counting down the hours!!

Today was not a very good day.......
Had a bit of problems at work, and I thought that they were solved, but apparently they were not, and my manager was not happy with me. So, I found it very hard to concentrate at work for the rest of the day. On the bright side, one of my clients sent me an email with some encouraging words, and I am truly great full for her. She made my day with what was in that email!

I am sitting here now, supposed to be packing, but not really knowing what I am supposed to be packing, so I guess you could say that I am procrastinating (my whole family is really good at procrastinating). I have a few things that I know that I need to pack, but my brain just can't fully comprehend what I all need to bring.

Well, I am off to pack then. Wish me luck!!
Will post again tomorrow before I leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment