Sunday, October 25, 2009

3 More Days

Only 3 more days away, and I can hardly wait. I sometimes feel like a little girl waiting for Christmas morning to arrive.

Today was a decent day. After church, I went to a birthday party for a co-workers daughter. She was turning 8, and let me tell you... I surely forgot what it is like to be 8 and have birthday parties. The kids are wild and when it comes to opening the gifts... they all crowd around the birthday girl and they have to all see what she is getting (even the child who gave it to her is up in her face, wanting to see what she got her). It crazy I tell you!!!

After the birthday party, I went out to my parents house and had supper with the whole family. Just talking and being together is pretty special, and we really cherish those moments together.

When everyone had left, and I was the last one gathering all my stuff, my sister calls and said that she left her house keys at my moms and to see if we can find them. We searched the house high and low for 30 mins, and we could not find them. Finally, about 45 minutes later, my sister calls and said that she found the keys. They had fallen in-between the seat and the door of her vehicle. It was such a relief to hear this, as they had my 11 1/2 month old nephew in the back of the car with them.

Not sure if I will be able to write tomorrow, as I will be packing for my trip, but I will certainly try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment